Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Messing With Macro


Vitamin M, originally uploaded by VirginiaSouthern.

So if there's one thing I've got plenty of out here when I'm not at work, it's time. In finding ways to occupy my time, besides my math class and making figurines out of hardened dryer lint, I've been delving into the world of macro photography. It's still a work in progress as I mess around with different things, but it's definitely opened up a new world of possibilities for my photography.

If there's one thing I've got plenty of to photograph right now it's 800mg tablets of Motrin, or Vitamin M as we refer to it in the Air Force. It's the military's cure for all ailments from a runny nose to a limb hanging by a thread. More to come from the macro world soon.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Current song playing: "Sir Psycho Sexy" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment