Thursday, April 22, 2010

Change Of Scenery


Change Of Pace, originally uploaded by VirginiaSouthern.
In line with the changes I've made to the layout of this blog, I figure it was only fitting to post a picture of...well...change. :~)

In addition to the change in design, I plan on trying to post here a little more often. It's difficult for me though sometimes to gather my thoughts together after a sometimes mind-numbing 12 hour shift. So goes life in the land of the eternal Groundhog Day (if you don't get this, watch the movie of the same name). I suppose at the very least I could always make my night off a regular night to post. Then I can simply supplement that with any random thoughts that my wandering mind may hatch.

In other news, I'm now only 45 days away from seeing my wife and daughter. I miss them terribly and this whole separation thing became old some time ago. This short term of suffering will most certainly provide my family with a better life in the long term, but boy does getting there suck. C'est la vie. June will be here before I know it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Current song playing: "Scheherazade" by Renaissance

No comments:

Post a Comment