Saturday, October 15, 2011

Last Saturday Recap

'Tis a slow one for news this week. I'm mainly doing things around the house this weekend while my ladies are visiting some friends in South Carolina. With that in mind I thought I'd take a little bit of time to do a photo recap of last Saturday's activities. First up is the photos from our visit to Hill High Farm near Winchester, VA...

I love this first shot because the elements in it are sure signs that fall has arrived.
Autumn Symbolism

A few tractor shots.
Whiskey Six

McCormick-Deering

Wheelin'

Capping It Off

Katrina and Grandpa making their way through a maze of hay bales.
Through The Maze

My little smiling sweetheart during the hayride.
Cutie Pie

While stopped to pick pumpkins. She's already cute enough, but holding up that little pumpkin makes her look even cuter.
Look At My Punkin Daddy

One of two calves at the animal petting barn.
How Now, Brown Cow

Later that evening we had a small campfire get together at my in-laws' church.
Das Feuer!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment