Thursday, May 13, 2010

End Of Class

They say that all good things must come to an end.  Tonight brings my final exam and the end of my math class.  I can honestly say that I have a new appreciation for math that I never had before.  This class has also awakened a desire to continue my education further.  In about two weeks I'll take the CLEP or DANTES test for public speaking and that will complete (provided I pass the aforementioned) the requirements for my Associates in Electronic Systems Technology from the Community College of the Air Force.  It will be nice to know I've completed that before I go on R&R.  This way I can start on courses for my B.S. in Fire Science Management when I get back out here.

Speaking of R&R, that is another reason I have enjoyed taking this math class. It has made the last 8 weeks go by pretty quick and put me that much closer to going home for my 15 days.  I only have about 3 weeks now to try and keep busy before I get to see my ladies.

So here's to getting home soon and also to continuing my edumacation!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Current song playing:  "Starship Trooper" by Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment