Monday, April 2, 2012

Inside Looking Out

Via Flickr:
Longing to be outside with my camera and frustrated that I cannot be for now.

As some of you may or may not know, I had surgery on my right shoulder last Monday. I've been having problems with it ever since I dislocated the thing back in 2010.

The surgery was definitely a necessity and I'll be glad for the chance to have my arm back to normal. In the meantime however, it is oftentimes frustrating that I'm limited right now in what I can do. Picture taking is one of those ventures I'm definitely limited in at the moment. Again, I know this had to be done and for the most part, I've been in good spirits. I sometimes get a little down about it, but that is to be expected I guess.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds rough.

    We haven't met in person yet, but I also work at OVFC. I've seen some of your post on the Facebook Group.

    It's cool to see someone else who has an interest in photography and I can see why you're frustrated.

    Look at it this way, once it's healed you'll never have to sit out again, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. It will be for the best once it's healed. I just have a long road (October) until that happens.

    ReplyDelete