Saturday, November 12, 2011

Creative Sparks

Lately it seems that the creative moments with my photography have been few and far between. Today though, I seem to be full of creative juices. The first photo up is something I've been wanting to try for some time. It did not come out quite as good as I hoped, but for a first attempt I'd say it's not bad.
Lurking Behind

For the next two photos, I pulled out my extension tube. I haven't used it in a few months, but it is my cheap way of doing pseudo-macro photography. First up is the badge I used to wear as a volunteer firefighter in South Carolina.
Shielded

The opening lines of the essay Heroism by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Heroism

Here's hoping I can keep the creative sparks going throughout this coming week!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment